In Ixquic Spanish School we adjust to the necessities of each student and know that every student prefer a different way to learn. For that reason we developed programs that adjust for every student.
- Some students just want the elementary level of Spanish in a short term, reason why Ixquic Spanish School likes to uses with them the informal classes.
- Progressive and Logical for those who planned to stay longer we know that the best way to understand the Spanish language is to learn the structure and grammar.
- For those students that are comfortable with everyday conversation because they are with advanced levels we suggest Transitional-Intermediate.
- Advanced, for students with high levels of grammar it helps for review the structure of Spanish, and take aspects of Latin American literature and our culture.
It is not necessary to take an exam to review your level in Spanish language, our teachers since the first day rate your oral level and grammar level, of course you can take one exam if you preffer. At the end of the week you have a review of what you have learned, and is up to your request to take an exam.
The method used by the teachers of Ixquic Spanish School is called direct communication. The activities and exercises in all the lessons are easy and have been elaborated to develop oral and written expressions. The educational program consists in activities based on real life, combined with grammatical support. The activities will help you to use the structures learned and will give confidence to speak Spanish.
The immersion in the language and culture of Guatemala, combined with the quality of the lessons will help you from the first day. The best way to learn a language is by speaking, listening, reading and thinking the majority of the time. At Ixquic Spanish School you can learn in a fun way, the street, the restaurants but also with your host family. Our families are warm and kind people and will be more than happy to help you with your Spanish.
The Ixquic Spanish School in Antigua Guatemala gives attention to your education needs. We are proficient and we will help you to ensure that your primary need of learning the Spanish Language be achieved.
Our main objective is that our students reach their maximum capacity in the learning language and can communicate correctly in Spanish.
Our courses are focused on the following aspects:
- A well prepared class with objectives, varied methods of work, different methods of learning, special emphasis in the abilities of the language.
- The emotional dimension of learning allows the student to their free creative potential.
- Directly address the students, recognizing that each person has a different way of learning.
Our teachers are certified Spanish Teachers as a second language for foreign students, issued by the Universidad Rafael Landívar, with over 17 years experience in Spanish Language Schools.